Terms & Conditions
1 These rules apply solely to the Charnwood South Africa ‘Country 4’ giveaway competition running from 1st April to 31st July 2019.
- Eligibility and entry restriction
- Entry in to the competition is a result of the purchase and warranty registration (at charnwoodsa.co.za) of a Charnwood fireplace.
- Initial stove purchase must be through a Charnwood Premier Dealer. Proof of purchase may be required.
- Competition excludes special order stoves.
- Competition open to applicants over 18 and valid in South Africa only.
- Start and closing Dates
- A competition shall open for entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and/or social media channels, and similarly, shall close to entries at the time and date specified on our website and social media channels.
- Any entries received before the opening or after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of whatever catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside out control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by us.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of all these terms and conditions.
- Entry to the competition is valid only on receipt by Charnwood South Africa of the on line warranty registration notice duly completed.